Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Our First Full Day




Well, Thursday represented our first full fun day in SF. On Wednesday I felt like crap after that turbulent flight here. That, and I had been getting up pretty late these past few weeks and I had to get up at 6 a.m. to catch my flight here. I was lagged.

We got up and went to Mel's Diner for breakfast - a block from the show...and three from our hotel, the Monticello Inn. The place was packed and this diner is no train car-sized diner, it's a big one. The food was great - Craig had a milkshake with/for his breakfast.

After registering, we headed into the show. It was exactly how I pictured it. Over 300 vendors with tons of foot traffic happening. With me a Craig travelling down the aisles together, it's kind of hard to explore each and every booth that we wanted, but it took us a few hours just to breeze through the place.

One bummer thing was that Craig dropped his iPod nano and it broke. Not physically, but it didn't display items properly on the screen. Fortunately, AppleCare had a desk right within the Apple booth. Craig is getting his iPod fixed or replaced...probably the latter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?